Saturday, November 17, 2012

The Iron Knight (The Iron Fey #4) by Julie Kagawa

Synopsis: "With the unwelcome company of his archrival, Summer Court prankster Puck, and the infuriating cait sith Grimalkin, Ash begins a journey he is bound to see through to its end--a quest to find a way to honor his vow to stand by Meghan's side.

To survive in the Iron Realm, Ash must have a soul and a mortal body. But the tests he must face to earn these things are impossible. And along the way Ash learns something that changes everything. A truth that challenges his darkest beliefs and shows him that, sometimes, it takes more than courage to make the ultimate sacrifice."

Title: The Iron Knight
Series: The Iron Fey #4
Genre: Fantasy, Romance
Pages: 394
Ages: 13-16
Date I Finished: November 4th, 2012
My Rating: 4 Stars
My Word/Phrasethatisonewordlikethis: MISSTHESERIESALREADY:'(


Review:
OMG.
          THIS SERIES.
                                   WHY IS IT OVER?!?!!?!

Okay, so I started this series in JANUARY and I finished in NOVEMBER and it's been apart of me for those 10 months!

The plot- PRETTY AMAZING
The Characters- ASDFGHKL; No words to explain! Best part in the book!
The Ending- YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Okay, so I loved this series. I'm so mad because I was writing a pretty awesome review the day I finished and I accidently 'x'ed it out mid-way through writing! So you get this crappy one, but...but... PUCK IS MINE OK? OK. Thank you ;).

I'm giving a big kiss to this whole series *MWAH* because I will miss it! Thank you Julia Kagawa for giving me a spark of fantasy that made my day, everyday because we all know how uncreative I am :))).

No comments:

Post a Comment