Sunday, July 7, 2013

Alex (Delirium #3.5) by Lauren Oliver


Synopsis
THERE WAS NO SYNOPSIS ON GOODREADS SO HERE'S MY WIMPY OVERVIEW:
Since the moment Alex comes back to life, he hasn't stopped thinking about the one thing that's kept him motivated to continue on: Lena. Follow Alex on his painstakingly brave journey through the Crypts and Wilds to find the girl who he hopes hasn't forgotten him.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Title: Alex
Series: Delirium #3.5
Genre: Romance, Sci-Fi, Dystopian
Pages: 27
Ages: 14-18
Date I Finished: July 7th, 2013
My Rating: 4 Stars
My Word: I LOVE THIS BOY
 
 
Review
I'm so tired, yet I really wanted to write the review for this novella ^-^.

I personally think that this short story should have been #2.75 instead of #3.5 so that Requiem's ending could be the total ending of the series.

BUT, the ending to this novella was also good considering it is the actual last book to the series.

Anyway, it was awesome to finally see Alex's adventure before bumbing into Lena and Julian in the second book(uh-oh hehehehe).

Since this was the last book, I thought it'd have to do more with the 3rd book in the series; about Alex's feelings when he knew that Lena was with Julian and how he really felt when he told Lena that he never loved her (total lie obviously due to the ending of Requiem)

"...But how could anyone who's ever seen a summer--big explosions of green and skies lit up electric with splashy sunsets, a riot of flowers and wind that smells like honey--pick the snow?"

P.S. Although this isn't really related to Alex, I don't see why anyone hated the ending to Requiem? It was the perfect ending!
★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment