Friday, March 30, 2012

Angel Evolution (Evolution Trilogy #1) by David Estes

I'm too lazy to type any synopsis/heading, so I'm just going to give you the review... HOPE YA LIKE IT!! For synopsis: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/12974693-angel-evolution
Again, sorry for my laziness...
Book Format: Online




WOW. This book really caught my attention just from the cover: angel wings. I thought this book was wirtten fairly well. I loved the characters, especially Taylor, Sam, and Chris. For me, it felt like something was missing in Gabriel, like he had a lack of personality at some times. But, other than that, I really liked the book. It always makes me happy when I read interesting plots, and this plot was extremely unique. It was kind of weird though how it took Taylor quite a long time to accept that Gabriel being a angel was reality while it took maybe an hour or two for Sam to believe that Chris was really a daemon. It might just be how David Estes wrote the character's personalities though. (Sam being funny, head cheerleader could make her more gullible and Taylor being curious and thinking realistically could make her more hard to persuade) I found myself laughing sometimes during this book because of how the character's were like typical, funny college kids with their sarcastic remarks. Speaking of which, considering Chris and Gabriel were Angels or Daemons, they still acted like normal college kids, which I really love. If you thought of an angel or daemon, you'd think they'd look different and act different, but I really loved how Estes made it so that they were like normal kids with normal, college relationships with the two girls (excluding all the angel/daemon war parts :P). Overall, this book was very well written with it's descriptive writing and well developed characters. I enjoyed reading this book and look forward to reading the next two books in the series. (I sound too formal...I'll say: OMG CAN'T WAIT TO READ THE NEXT BOOKS!! Ahhh... that sounds better. :) )

★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment